w/c 25th April
- SUN: 9:30 AM open for Mass, 11:00 AM open for Mass
- MON: 9:30 AM live stream only
- TUE: 9:30 AM open for Mass
- WED: 6:00 PM exposition – live stream only, 7:00 PM live stream only
- THU: 9:30 AM open for Mass
- FRI: 9:30 AM live stream only, 2:30 PM Requiem Mass for Leonard Brankin
- SAT: 11:00-11:45 AM exposition – in person, 12:00 PM open for Mass, 6:30 PM open for Mass
All Masses are live-streamed.
You may have noticed we have a new Parish Website! We need your help.
9:30am weekday Masses will re-open from Tuesday 27th April and Thursday 29th April. From the 1st May Saturday Mass will re-open. Advanced booking is still required.
Set up Offertory giving: contact 428141 / firstname.lastname@example.org or donate online
Stewardship Letter – Pledge Form
Holy Family of Nazareth Catholic Academy Trust are looking for a Catholic Senior Executive Leader (CSEL). For more details please see the following job description.
Sun 25th April: The Healing service will take place at 12pm and be live streamed.
Tues 27th April: Funeral service for Joan Farrington. Service at 10:45am at Park Mount Care Home, followed by committal at Macclesfield Crematorium at 11:20am.
Tues 27th April – 7.30 to 8.15pm: J& P Zoom Talk – The Local Road to Sustainability. MaccTastic is leading the way in Macclesfield. Its work is in keeping with the St Alban’s LiveSimply initiative. Sustainability expert Gordon Richardson will tell us more. ALL WELCOME Doors open at 7.15pm. To register please email SKeithTayl2@outlook.com
Tues 4th May: Fifth Week of Easter – Day of Prayer for Survivors of Abuse
Sat 8th May – 8pm: St Albans Parish Meeting on Zoom. Topic is “Reconnecting with Communion and Community”. For the link please email email@example.com.
Thu 13th May: The Ascension of the Lord
Fri 14th May: Pentecost Novena