- SUN: 9:30 AM open for Mass, 11:00 AM open for Mass
- MON: 9:30 AM live stream only, 1:00 PM Requiem Mass Elizabeth Davey
- TUE: 9:30 AM open for Mass
- WED: 1:00 PM Requiem Mass Kevin Gallagher, 6:00 PM exposition – live stream only, 7:00 PM live stream only
- THU: 9:30 AM open for Mass, 11:00 AM Funeral John Bex
- FRI: 9:30 AM live stream only
- SAT: 11:00-11:45 AM exposition – in person & Sacrament of reconciliation (book online or call 07783 350 014), 12:00 PM open for Mass, 6:30 PM open for Mass
All Masses are live-streamed.
You may have noticed we have a new Parish Website! We need your help.
9:30am weekday Masses and Saturday Mass are now open. Advanced booking is still required.
Set up Offertory giving: contact 428141 / email@example.com or donate online
Stewardship Letter – Pledge Form
Holy Family of Nazareth Catholic Academy Trust are looking for a Catholic Senior Executive Leader (CSEL). For more details please see the following job description.
Sat 12th June 2:15pm: Franciscan at Home. At St Vincent’s Altrincham. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sun 27th June 12pm: Healing Mass
Sat 3rd July 10:30am: First Saturday devotion. Advanced booking required.
10-11th July collection for Silklife Foodbank: The Silklife foodbank is needed now more than ever, with the economic effects of Covid lockdowns on income and job opportunities causing hardship for many. Currently the Silklife Foodbank supports more than 175 households every month. We are going to have a collection in church on the weekend of 10-11th July; the aim is for the Foodbank to be well stocked for the summer holidays when families can find feeding their children particularly difficult. We hope that everyone can bring something with them that day and place it in the collection trolleys at the church. Please donate dry goods and tins/jars or longlife foods, no fresh foods. There is a detailed list of foods on the website and there will be an update on the foods most needed in later newsletters. And in the meantime, you can donate any day by leaving foods in the collection bins at Sainsbury’s supermarket. Thank you!